At A Village Fireplace Shop, your complete satisfaction is our #1 priority. We would like to thank all of our customers for their feedback. It provides us with specific information which will help to better ourselves and our service. If for some reason we don’t meet your expectations, please tell us and we’ll make things right. If you are happy with your experience with A Village Fireplace Shop, please tell others!
Here’s what a few of our customers had to say about A Village Fireplace Shop:
- Richard Buchanan, Wyoming says, "Clean and tidy, keep up the good work."
- Harold Buchner, Sarnia says, "Very knowledgeable staff, polite, friendly, very satisifed with the finish and price for the duct work that was done. We feel we went to the right place. The guys had a tough time installing the mantle but handled the situation very well and stayed till the job as complete."
- Bob Carriere, Dresden says, "I found the installations guys to be extremely courteous and professional, they were very pleasant and went out of their way to be helpful - would definitely recommend to friends and relatives.”
- Rick Castald, Sarnia says, "Very satisfied with the entire purchasing experience staff - were all very helpful, patient, knowledgeable, friendly and quite neat and tidy. Of course they also performed their work with safety in mind."
- Mr. Lausanne, Sarnia says, “Your workmanship and attitude is excellent keep it up. Thank-You."
- Mike Coene, Corunna says, "Your staff are an asset to your business, great purchase experience throughout!!!!"
- Harry Courtis, Wallaceburg says, "Great installers friendly and accommodating - would recommend again!"
- Randy Crow, Ridgetown says, "Very happy with service and installation. There was no mess after - keep up the good work!”
- Ralph DeJong, Sarnia says, “Very good service, very courteous, helpful and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend to family and friends."
- Mark Delmage, Camlachie says, "Very good service, very courteous, helpful and knowledgeable - would recommend to family and friends."
- Mike Duhwald, Camlachie says, "Installers very receptive to comments about unit not being level. They levelled unit without questions. They were very professional, good job. I would definitely recommend to family and friends."
- Bob Kerwin, Sarnia says, “The men were very pleasant hard working and everything was clean when they left. They came the day after we called, we went out the next day to choose colour, they gave us an install date and called to remind us and came as arranged even EARLY!”
- Jim Krull, Sarnia says, "Great to deal with; great staff; the work was excellent and very professional. They caused very little disruption."